Kim’s ClayStay – New Formula
Kim’s ClayStay is metal clay glue used to glue together two pieces of clay. It is should not be used as clay filler.
• Shake the ClayStay before use.
• Keep lid on when not in use.
• Wipe tip after use, or when changing type of clay.
• Lid is child proof
Do not over-saturate clay. Clay pieces need to join flush. If they do not, add metal clay to fill gap.
• Unfired to Unfired: Fit tightly, add clay
• Unfired to Fired: ClayStay plus fresh metal clay.
• Fired to Fired: Roughen surfaces, ClayStay plus fresh metal clay.
Cutting machines, carving, sculpting: Apply thin coat and let dry.
Full Instructional Videos on Aussie Metal Clay YouTube Channel
Note: Kim’s ClayStay is a METAL CLAY GLUE only not a gap filler.