Aussie Metal Clay presents:
Base Metal Clay, Start to Finish
This live, online, interactive course with Kim Booklass will cover all the basics you will need to successfully create your own metal clay pieces from start to finish using Aussie base metal clays. Class space is limited to 4 students per class. Pick the best day and time that work for you and spend one hour a week for 6 weeks learning, playing, and perfecting your skills.
Kim will set up a special class on Messenger through Facebook so make sure you are Kims friends so this can be set up easily.
- Dates: Class A: January 28, February 1, 4, 8, 11 & 15 (US Residents, Australia is a day ahead which means your dates will be January 29, February 2, 5, 9, 12 & 16)
- A class more suitable to the times for the UK/Europe can be arranged upon consultation with Kim
- Times: 8:30pm-9:30pm USA EST (12:30pm-2:30pm AUS)
- Duration: 3 weeks
- Cost: $300
- Class size: 4 students per class
TIME: 12:30pm Sydney Australia Time
FRIDAY January 29, 2021 (Australia)
- Signups are first come first serve. We will post on our website when days and times are full.
- You will need a kiln, carbon and your choice of Aussie Metal Clay Base Metals for this class as well as basic metal clay tools. We can not guarantee a successful finished product with any other brand.
- This course will be taught via Facebook Messenger, Just be sure you are a friend of Kim Booklass to make setting up trouble free!