Suitable for: silver clay, decals, china paint, enameling, low fire ceramics, glass fusing
The Paragon SC3 kiln is a surprisingly affordable digital glass kiln.
Suited for: Jewellery, Precious Metal Clay PMC, Decal firing, China painting, Enameling, Low fire ceramics, Glass fusing, Lost Wax Casting
The ceramic fiber firing chamber is wrapped in a steel inner case. The outer steel case remains cool due to the layer of air between it and the inner case.
The Paragon SC3 kiln comes complete with the reliable Sentry Xpress 3-key controller. The SC3 Paragon kiln fires automatically at the rate and temperature you enter and a large brightly lit display prompts for firing rate, temperature and hold time. Use the hold feature to automatically soak any type of clay silver or glass to its recommended time.
- Voltage: 240V
- Amps: 8A
- Power Type: Single Phase
- Maximum Temperature: Cone 3 (approx. 1093ºC / 2000ºF)
- Internal Width: 197mm (7.76″)
- Internal Depth: 203mm (8.0″)
- Internal Height: 197mm (7.76″)
- Volume: 7.93 L
- External Dimensions: 338mm (W) x 356mm (D) x 432mm (H) (13.3″x 14″ x 17″)
- Power Cord: Standard 10 amp cord and plug included.
- Shipping Dimensions: 559W x 432D x 483H mm
- Shipping Weight: 18.14kg
- Warranty: 1 year limited, replacement parts only (conditions apply).
- Kiln Furniture: Available separately