New Video Series
Beginners Guide to Metal Clay
Aussie Metal Clay Videos
A new world of Metal Clay has just opened up to all Metal Clay artists. Proudly, we introduce to you, Origami Flex Lump Clay. This clay is the world’s first Origami Lump Clay and it’s now Available in .999 Fine Silver, .960 Sterling Silver, & Base Metals.
Purchase the complete tutorial here
Purchase Origami Clay here
In this video, Kim use her amazing product, Kim’s Claystay, the worlds first clay “glue,” that does not need to be made in to a paste. Claystay works on wet clay, dry clay and fired clay.
Purchase your Claystay here and experience this revolutionary product for yourself.
Thank you to our International Artists
- Australia: Kim Booklass, Julie Primmer, Lara Le Reveur, Sharon Reynolds
- Canada: Rodi Frunze, Vanessa Stevenson Marshall
- France: Armelle Burbaud
- Mexico: Tania Marzuca Rivero
- United Kingdom: Fiona Ingram, Jude Goswell, Julie Hurst, Pat Wilson
- USA: Constance Beck, Kathy Klein. Kim Rumberger
Why buy those expensive silicone mold mixtures when you make your own?
In this video, Kim shows you how to mix up your mold making compound. Kim also shows you how to prepare your piece and ou how to make the mold.